Friday, April 29, 2011

,,, I am continue,,,


,,, I am continue,,,
Nowadays I am occurred number of things,,, for instance: I stayed my friends home tow days. There was spent time very funny. We went to the swimming pool, walking around, midnight 00 o’clock we ate our lunch heha very strange, and yesterday we drunk wine in the garden all of the 7 people.
In today’s time my feel was upset, But now my feeling is very inclusive, incredible, comprehensive, its changing day by day.
I promise myself. I I will memorize that 400 word, I never cut my class, I need more and more study its my life, It will decide my life change or no, but I like change.
One handsome guy purpose of me, I am also purpose of him. According to my view that guy is very sweetheart , attractive and cute. But I dunno what is a true love, and what should I do,
Sometimes he is told me I wanna meet you, I wanna date of you, I wanna . Sometimes we are fighting heha its our love I know that, I think you are suitable and conventional person in my heart. So I am drastically deciding. I can do it. I will look who am i. nowadays our relationship is heading towards. I need more huge and vast mechanism, strategy, and plan. I will adjective and implement my plan.I need more more statics in your. Our heart is a incorporating. Our circumstance is a going on right direction.heha
Sometimes I dilemma from our future life. I can’t specification for our future life.
I will praise for my life, and my all things.
I will decide no suspect. My terminal station is a YOU. All of woman are vulnerable. So I am one of them. You should fing out this matter. I am anticipating very affection in the our relationship.
I am establishing in your heart for my love. You are establishing in my heart your love,,,
Tomorrow we will date in the garden. I waiting for you. You have a so many chance from my side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment